FRANKFURT, Jan 31 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG said on Friday it would extend its chief financial officer Manfred Gentz's contract by a year until the end of 2004, as part of a slimming-down of its management board. DaimlerChrysler said Klaus Mangold, 59, currently head of the group's leasing and financial services arm, as well as board members Manfred Bischoff, 60, and Gary Valade, 60, would leave the management board. Bodo Uebber, 49, currently the finance chief of DaimlerChrysler ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler reshuffles management" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.