FRANKFURT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler will consider "all potential alternatives" for its loss-making Smart brand of compact cars, finance chief Manfred Gentz said on Thursday. He declined to say whether DaimlerChrysler would consider closing or sell the brand, whose financial performance he termed "disappointing".
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler to review all options for Smart-CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642