SINDELFINGEN, Germany, Feb 20 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG said on Thursday it would not be interested in a partnership with struggling Italian industrial group Fiat as the German carmaker was already present in all market segments. "We have no interest in Fiat, but that is nothing to do with Fiat -- we have everything we need," DaimlerChrysler Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp told reporters at the company's annual press conference. Driven by an interest in Fiat's expertise in small ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler rules out partnership with Fiat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642