FRANKFURT, March 27 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler has postponed publishing its 2007 first-quarter results to mid-May from April as a result of its switch from U.S. GAAP to the pan-European International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), the company said on Tuesday. DaimlerChrysler will not publish its interim report on the first quarter of 2007 on April 26 as was originally planned, but on May 15, 2007, the company said in a statement. "This change of date has been caused solely by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler says to delay publishing Q1 report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.