FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - The head of DaimlerChrysler AG's Mercedes Car Group, Juergen Hubbert, will remain in his position until further notice, the company said on Thursday. "The supervisory board today decided that Wolfgang Bernhard will not assume his responsibility as head of Mercedes Car Group," the company said in a statement. Daimler had named Bernhard, currently chief operating officer at its U.S. Chrysler arm, as Hubbert's successor.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler says Hubbert to remain at Mercedes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642