LONDON, Sept 19 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler North America Holding Corp. will sell a one billion euro three-year bond on Friday, a banking source said. Price talk for the bond, to be guaranteed by German auto giant DaimlerChrysler AG , has been tightened to 83 basis points over the swaps curve from earlier guidance of 85 basis points over, the source said. Allocations are under way and pricing is expected imminently, sources said. DaimlerChrysler last sold a fixed-rate bond in euros in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler to sell 1.0 bln euro bond Friday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642