LONDON, Sept 22 (Reuters) - German carmaker DaimlerChrysler sold on Wednesday a 7-year euro-denominated bond totalling 1.25 billion euros on Wednesday, adding to a steady stream of corporate supply, the lead managers of the deal said. The deal from DaimlerChrysler North America Holding, guaranteed by the parent company, was priced to give a spread of 54 basis points over mid-swaps, or 65.6 basis points over the 5 percent 2011 German Bund. The deal was priced below the previously ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler sells 7-year, 1.25 bln euro bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642