STUTTGART, Germany, June 30 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler has struck a deal on compensating Mitsubishi Motors Corp for dropping output of the Smart four-seat minicar at the Japanese carmaker's Dutch plant, Daimler said on Friday. "We have reached an agreement," a spokesman said without giving details of the accord. Daimler announced in March that the latest reorganisation of the Smart minicar business would cost it around 1 billion euros ($1.25 billion). The last ForFour model will roll ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler sets deal with MMC on Smart" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642