LONDON, Oct 31 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler Bank has set price guidance for a 700 million euro ($842.7 million) German car loan backed bond, a source close to the deal said on Monday. Fortis Bank and SG CIB are the lead managers of the bond sale via the special purpose vehicle Silver Arrow. The issuer is the auto finance arm of car maker DaimlerChrysler . There are more than 49,000 car loans in the pool that will generate bond repayment. The terms on offer are below. The ratings are from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler sets German car bond terms -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642