LONDON, Nov 22 (Reuters) - U.S.-German carmaker DaimlerChrysler has fixed the size and spread on the 2-1/2 year euro bond it plans to sell later on Tuesday, a banker familiar with the deal said. The bond will total 850 million euros ($1.01 billion) and be priced to yield 38 basis points over mid-swaps, the banker said. Deutsche Bank, HSBC and LBBW are managing the sale, via Daimler's DaimlerChrysler North America Holding Corp. DaimlerChrysler holds a BBB rating from Standard & ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler sets terms on euro bond - banker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.