PARIS, Sept 23 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler expects continued sales growth for its Smart cars next year, the boss of the Smart car division said on Thursday at the Paris Car Show. Andreas Renschler, head of the Smart car division, said sales and revenues would continue to rise in 2005. Commenting on 2004, he said the firm would record a sales increase of almost a quarter and a rise in revenues of more than one third. "This can especially be attributed to the Smart Forfour (model)."
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler Smart boss sees further growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642