FRANKFURT, Sept 23 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler's chief executive is sticking to an operating margin target of 5 percent in 2010 set for its Chrysler unit despite the company's recent profit warning, a German magazine reported on Saturday. "The target is 5 percent. We set that target for ourselves last year. And there is no reason to change it," CEO Dieter Zetschke told Automobilwoche magazine. Chrysler said last week a glut of unsold inventory meant it could lose 1.2 billion euros ($1.5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler sticks with Chrysler margin target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642