FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - A meeting of DaimlerChrysler AG's supervisory board began around 1400 GMT on Thursday in New York, a company spokesman said. Sources close to the situation have said that the board is likely to discuss Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp's future after he lost the support of executives over bailing out ailing Japanese partner Mitsubishi Motors last week. "It started just recently," said Han Tjan, head of corporate communications for North America, when asked ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler-supervisory board meeting underway" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642