LONDON, Aug 29 (Reuters) - U.S.-German automaker DaimlerChrysler has tightened the spread guidance on its 3-year, 1.5 billion euro ($1.92 billion) bond, a banker familiar with the deal said on Tuesday. The bond will be priced to yield 37 basis points over mid-swaps, tighter than earlier guidance of around 40 basis points over mid-swaps, he said. A tightening of spread guidance is usually a sign of strong demand. BayernLB, Commerzbank and SG CIB are managing the sale. DaimlerChrysler ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler tightens terms on bond -banker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.