TOKYO, May 31 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Fuso Truck & Bus Corp., the Japanese truck unit of DaimlerChrysler AG , said on Tuesday it would replace its chief executive and chairman next month as it aims to leave its scandal-ridden past behind it. Harald Boelstler, currently vice president of Mercedes-Benz's passenger car procurement, will replace Wilfried Porth as president and chief executive officer after a shareholders' meeting on June 27, the unlisted truck maker said in a statement. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler unit Fuso names new CEO, chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.