LONDON, Feb 27 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler North American Holding Corp, a unit of German automaker DaimlerChrysler , offered a one billion euro two-year floating-rate note for sale on Thursday, lead managers said. The deal matures on March 10, 2005 and pays a coupon of 85 basis points over three-month Libor. The bond was priced at par. Commerzbank, HSBC and SG Investment Banking were joint lead managers.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler unit offers 1.0 bln euro 2005 FRN" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.