LONDON, May 21 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler Canada Finance Inc plans to launch a 300 million euro bond due 2008 in the near future, lead managers Bayerische Landesbank and Credit Agricole Indosuez said on Wednesday. The transaction will be launched off the issuer's Euro medium term note programme and guaranteed by DaimlerChrysler AG . DaimlerChrysler Canada Finance is rated A3 by Moody's Investors Service and BBB+ by Standard and Poor's.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler unit plans 300 mln euro 2008 bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.