LONDON, Feb 26 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler NA Holdings plans to launch a two-year euro-denominated floating-rate note (FRN) in the near future, lead managers for the deal said on Wednesday. Commerzbank Securities, HSBC and SG Investment Banking have been mandated to lead manage the transaction, which will be guaranteed by German-American carmaker DaimlerChrysler AG . The issue will be launched from under DaimlerChrysler's Euro medium-term note programme, the banks said. Last month ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler unit plans two-year euro FRN" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642