LONDON, Sept 19 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler North America Holding Corp., a unit of German auto giant DaimlerChrysler AG , sold a one billion euro three-year bond on Friday, lead managers for the deal said. The bond carries a coupon of 3.75 percent and was priced at 99.791 percent of face value to give a spread of 97.7 basis points over the OBL 138 German government bond, or 83 basis points over mid-swaps, the banks said. It matures on October 2, 2006. Commerzbank, Hypovereinsbank and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler unit sells 1.0 bln euro 3-yr bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642