FRANKFURT, April 26 (Reuters) - Earnings before interest and tax at DaimlerChrysler were 5.5 billion euros ($7.50 billion) in 2006 according to IFRS accounting, unchanged from its originally reported operating profit, it said on Thursday. The world's fifth-biggest carmaker is switching this year to the IFRS standard from U.S. GAAP accounting.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler's 2006 EBIT unchanged by IFRS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642