FRANKFURT, March 22 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler turns a profit on its Maybach luxury limousine business just three years after relaunching the brand, Mercedes Car Group division chief Eckhard Cordes said in a newspaper interview. "We already make money on it," he was quoted as saying in an invterview with weekly newspaper Die Zeit released ahead of publication on Wednesday. He was responding to a question on whether he hoped to turn a profit on Maybach at some stage. DaimlerChrysler said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler's Maybach makes money - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.