BANGKOK, March 26 (Reuters) - The Thai unit of German auto maker DaimlerChrysler AG has priced a 2.5 billion baht ($71.4 million) issue of 2-year bonds at 4.51 percent, the issue's underwriter said on Monday. The coupon of the secured bond by DaimlerChrysler (Thailand) was set in the middle of its coupon range of 4.42-4.57 percent, Pornchai Padmindra, head of debt capital markets at Citicorp Securities, told Reuters. "Although yields in the market are quite volatile today, we still ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler's Thai unit prices 2.5 bln baht bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.