By Jon Herskovitz DALLAS, Dec 26 (Reuters) - The city of Dallas was planning to sue Ford Motor Co. on Thursday seeking information on the automaker's Crown Victoria police cruiser following a deadly fuel-tank fire that killed a Dallas police officer, city officials said. City Attorney Madeleine Johnson said her office plans the suit against Ford in order to gain access to Ford engineers and receive information from the company's testing on gas-tank technologies that are supposed to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dallas to sue Ford on police car safety tests" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.