FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler's finance chief declined to comment during a conference call on Thursday on reports that the car maker's chief executive offered to resign last week. Asked if he could comment on reports that DaimlerChrysler Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp and two other board members had tendered their resignations, DaimlerChrysler Chief Financial Officer Manfred Gentz said: "No I can't and I will not." DaimlerChrysler's supervisory board is due to meet ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DamilerChrysler CFO has no comment on CEO's fate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.