FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler is more confident that it can hit its 2004 profit target, the German car maker's finance chief told a conference call following strong first-quarter results on Thursday. "For the group as a whole, DaimlerChrysler is striving to achieve an increase in operating profit in 2004 versus 2003 results", DaimlerChrysler Chief Financial Officer Manfred Gentz said ahead of a supervisory board meeting. "That means we are confident that we can achieve ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DamilerChrysler more confident on '04 profit goal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.