FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler will rethink its Asian stragegy but does not plan big changes soon, the carmaker's finance chief told a conference call on Thursday. "We are going to redefine, or rethink... our Asian strategy and we look for other alternatives to improve our Asian position", DaimlerChrysler Chief Financial Officer Manfred Gentz said ahead of a supervisory board meeting. "On the other hand, don't forget we will continue to cooperate with Mitsubishi Motors . ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DamilerChrysler to redefine Asian strategy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642