TOLEDO, Ohio, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Leading U.S. auto parts maker Dana Corp. on Thursday said it acquired GKN Ayra Cardan S.A., a maker of driveshafts based in Deba, Spain, in a deal that will expand its reach in Europe. Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed. The operation, which will be known as Spicer Ayra Cardan, supplies chassis and drivetrain systems for carmakers Nissan Motor Co. , Suzuki Motor Corp. and Mitsubishi Motors Corp. The acquisition resulted from the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana acquires Spanish maker of driveshafts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.