CHICAGO, Nov 17 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Dana Corp. on Monday said its directors would evaluate a revised takeover offer from ArvinMeritor Inc. and urged its shareholders to wait for the board to announce its position before deciding whether to tender their shares. ArvinMeritor earlier on Monday said it raised its hostile all-cash offer for Dana by 20 percent to $18 a share, making the deal potentially worth $2.53 billion.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana board to evaluate new ArvinMeritor bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.