CHICAGO, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Auto and truck parts maker Dana Corp. said on Tuesday its board has postponed a decision on a first-quarter cash dividend until it has completed financial results for the fourth quarter and 2005. In January, Dana reported a $1.27 billion net loss for its third quarter after its reporting was delayed by an accounting investigation. Results were pressured by special charges, high raw materials and energy prices and the difficulties of major customers General ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana board postpones decision on dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642