NEW YORK, Nov 23 (Reuters) - The board of auto parts supplier Dana Corp. said on Sunday it unanimously rejected the latest unsolicited takeover bid from ArvinMeritor Inc. , which valued Dana's shares at $18 each. Dana said the $2.7 billion offer was "neither attractive nor compelling," even if ArvinMeritor could finance the deal, which Dana's financial advisers questioned. Dana also said it thinks antitrust regulators would view the deal as illegal and a divestiture proposal from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana board rejects latest bid from ArvinMeritor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642