BOSTON, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Bankrupt auto parts supplier Dana Corp called on hedge fund Appaloosa Management LP, which earlier this week expressed interest in submitting an investment plan for the company, to submit its final offer by Sept. 21. Dana made the call in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Friday. It said that if the offer came in by that deadline, Dana would evaluate it the week of Sept. 24. (Reporting by Scott Malone)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana Corp asks Appaloosa for proposal by Sept. 21" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.