NEW YORK, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Auto-parts maker Dana Corp. has hired restructuring firm Miller Buckfire & Co. as it grapples with financial losses and operational problems, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday, citing people familiar with the matter. Miller & Buckfire is considered among the top tier of restructuring specialists, along with operations like Blackstone Group. Shares in Dana Corp. sank as much as 31 percent during trading on Thursday amid investor fears that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana Corp hires restructuring firm - WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642