MAUMEE, Ohio, June 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --Holding Corporation (NYSE: DAN) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved an expanded common share repurchase program of up to $1 billion. This represents an increase of approximately $900 million over the more...
- Lear, Marcato and Oskie Announce Agreement; Company Commits to Accelerate Existing $1 Billion Share Repurchase Program and Announces New $750 Million Share Repurchase Authorization, Bringing Total Share Repurchase Authorization to $2.25 Billion
- TRW Announces $1 Billion Share Repurchase Program; Completes Credit Facility Refinancing
- ITW Board of Directors Authorize New $6 Billion Share Repurchase Program; Board Also Approves 10.5 Percent Dividend Increase
- Johnson Controls announces three-year $3.65 billion share repurchase program; Increases quarterly dividend by 16 percent
- Solera Holdings, Inc. Expands Stock Repurchase Capacity, Announcing New $375 Million Stock Repurchase Program