CHICAGO, June 28 (Reuters) - A U.S. bankruptcy judge on Wednesday granted auto and truck parts supplier Dana Corp. the sole right to file a reorganization plan for its operations until Jan. 3. Dana, which filed for bankruptcy in New York in March, has through March 5 to solicit backing for the plan, according to an order signed by Judge Burton Lifland. In seeking the extension, Dana had said it had made substantial progress in restructuring, but needed time to complete a strategic plan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana given until Jan. to file reorganization plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.