MAUMEE, Ohio, July 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --Holding Corporation (NYSE: DAN) today announced that it has priced its previously announced offering of senior unsecured notes. Due to strong demand, Dana upsized the initial offering of $600 million and placed $750 million in...
- Hertz Global Holdings Announces Pricing of $250 Million Private Offering of Senior Notes by The Hertz Corporation
- Hertz Global Holdings Announces Pricing Of $250 Million Private Offering Of Senior Notes By The Hertz Corporation
- Solera Holdings, Inc. Announces Pricing of an additional $510 million aggregate principal amount of its 6.000% Senior Notes due 2021 and $340 million aggregate principal amount of 6.125% Senior Notes due 2023 in a Private Offering
- Harley-Davidson Prices $750 Million Senior Notes Offering
- Hertz Global Holdings Announces Pricing Of Euro 425 Million Private Offering Of Senior Notes By Hertz Holdings Netherlands B.V.