July 26 (Reuters) - Dana Holding Corp reported better-than-expected earnings on Thursday, based on strong North American vehicle production. However, the Ohio-based company lowered its full-year forecast of sales to $7.5 billion from $7.6 billion and its adjusted earnings per share forecast to $1.94 from $2.01 due to the impact of foreign currency exchange and a softening in its business outside of North America. Dana's net income was $86 million, or 53 cents ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana Holding earnings beat expectations, forecast lowered" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.