NEW YORK, July 30 (Reuters) - The independent directors of auto parts company Dana Corp ., currently facing a hostile bid from smaller rival ArvinMeritor Inc , on Wednesday threw its support behind their chief executive saying they fully backed his decision to refuse the bid. "There is absolute unanimity within the Dana Board as to your offer," Dana said in a letter to Larry Yost, Chairman and chief executive of ArvinMeritor. The letter was signed by Glen Hiner, head of a committee formed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana independent directors back CEO on bid move" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.