MAUMEE, Ohio, July 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As demands increase on powertrain performance,Holding Corporation (NYSE: DAN) announced today that it has developed multi-layer steel (MLS) transmission separator plates capable of withstanding three times the sealing pressures of current...
- Dana Adds Multi-Layer Steel Gasket Production in China to Support Growth in Asia-Pacific Region
- Dana's Multi-Layer Steel Transmission Technology Named Finalist for 2015 Automotive News PACE Awards
- LoJack SCI and Babaco Alarm Systems Inc. Launch Collaborative and Multi-Layered Supply Chain Protection Programs
- Argus Opens the Hood on its Multi-Layered, End-to-End Protection Suites for Connected Cars Against Cyber Attacks
- Interface Solutions, Inc. Acquires Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies' Bonded Separator Plate Business, Expanding its Vertically Integrated Product Portfolio, Manufacturing Capabilities and Global Reach