DETROIT, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Dana Corp. on Tuesday named board member Glen Hiner as acting chairman after the auto parts company's chairman and chief executive officer, Joe Magliochetti, died on Monday evening. Bill Carroll, president of the company's automotive parts systems group, will serve as acting president in addition to his role announced earlier as acting chief operating officer, Toledo, Ohio-based Dana said. Magliochetti, 61, had been hospitalized for pancreatitis following the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana names acting chairman, president" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642