CHICAGO, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Dana Corp. on Wednesday posted a quarterly net loss on charges to complete the sale of its replacement auto parts business, close facilities and refinance debt. The net loss amounted to $133 million, or 89 cents per share, for the fourth quarter, compared with net income of $68 million, or 45 cents per share, a year earlier.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana posts quarterly net loss on charges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642