NEW YORK, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Dana Corp. on Thursday reiterated its opposition to a $2.2 billion hostile takeover bid from rival ArvinMeritor Inc. less than an hour after ArvinMeritor announced it was extending its offer by nearly five weeks to Oct. 2. Toledo, Ohio-based Dana noted that its board rejected ArvinMeritor's offer on July 22 and reiterated its conclusion that the offer "is a financially inadequate, high-risk proposal that is not in the best interests of Dana or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana reiterates opposition to ArvinMeritor bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642