NEW YORK, March 22 (Reuters) - Automotive parts supplier Dana Corp. on Wednesday said it expects to report that its net loss rose to $376 million for the fourth quarter, including a loss from continuing operations of $231 million. The Toledo, Ohio company reported a net loss of $136 million for the fourth quarter of 2004, which included a loss from continuing operations of $72 million. The company, currently operating under Chapter 11, said that fourth-quarter 2005 net loss will include ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana says losses mounted in fourth quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642