Aug 22 (Reuters) - Dana Corp. shareholder Appaloosa Management L.P. requested the company's board to terminate the Rights Agreement in a letter dated Aug 17. Appaloosa also suggested the other alternative to ending the Rights Agreement would be to make it inapplicable to shareholders seeking an alternative to the management's pending reorganization plan. Appaloosa Management L.P. reported a 14.98 percent stake in Dana in a filing with U.S. regulators on Aug 17, making it Dana's largest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana shareholder Appaloosa urges board to end Rights Agreement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.