NEW YORK, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's on Friday lowered its ratings on Dana Corp. deeper into junk status, citing reports that the auto parts supplier has hired a restructuring firm. The Wall Street Journal reported on Friday that Dana has hired Miller Buckfire & Co. as the auto and truck parts maker grapples with financial losses and operational problems. The firm is considered among the top tier of restructuring specialists, along with operations like Blackstone Group. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana's debt ratings slashed on restructuring report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.