U.S. top 500 dealerships ranked by total revenue for 2004. Includes dealership name, owner, city, state, new vehicle revenue, new vehicle units, used vehicle revenue, used vehicle units, finance and insurance revenue, service revenue, body shop revenue, and parts and accessories revenue.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ward's 2004 Dealer 500" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.