DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Chinese car maker Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd is confident it can achieve 25 percent growth in car sales this year, helped in part by government support measures, its chairman said on Wednesday. Beijing unveiled a wide-ranging plan earlier this month to boost the auto industry, including tax breaks for purchases of cars with engine sizes below 1.6 litres and subsidies to owners of high-emission vehicles who trade them in for more fuel-efficient ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DAVOS-China's Geely says sees car sales up 25 pct in '09" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642