By Ben Hirschler DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Central bankers and stock market investors may have headed for the bunkers this week but economic gloom is far from universal in the real world, to judge from comments by top executives in Davos. The big question on everybody's lips at the World Economic Forum is whether the U.S. economy is facing a slowdown or a full-on recession. Coca-Cola Co Chief Executive Neville Isdell is one of those betting on the latter, predicting a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DAVOS-Corporate gloom is not universal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642