DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan 31 (Reuters) - India's Hero Honda Motors Ltd expects sales to continue to grow in the 2009/10 fiscal year, in spite of a tough economic and financing environment, its chief executive said on Saturday. Hero Honda, 26-percent owned by Japan's Honda Motor Co , expects revenue growth to slow in the fourth quarter of the 2008/09 fiscal year, from 11 percent in April-December to "high single digits" for the full year, Managing Director and Chief Executive Pawan Munjal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DAVOS-India's Hero Honda sees growth in tough 2009/10" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642