By William Schomberg DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Planned free trade talks between the European Union and South Korea are likely to be easier than Seoul's tough negotiations with the United States, the Asian country's trade minister said on Thursday. The EU and Korea hope to launch talks about a free trade agreement (FTA) this year as part of a move by Brussels to open up fast-growing Asian economies for European companies. Korea and the United States last year launched FTA ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DAVOS-Korea trade min sees FTA talks easier with EU than U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.