* VantagePoint sees 5-10 big clean tech IPOs, deals in '11 * VantagePoint to double size of green fund to $2.5 bln DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Up to 10 companies in the hot "clean tech" sector will go public in multibillion dollar offerings this year and as many will be acquired in equally significant deals, VantagePoint Venture Partners Chief Executive Alan Salzman told Reuters. Silicon Valley's preeminent investor in the clean tech industry said in an interview at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DAVOS-UPDATE 1-Big clean tech IPOs, deals seen-VantagePoint" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.